SeO-Gaming .:. Allez les gars, tous a la victoire Index du Forum
SeO-Gaming .:. Allez les gars, tous a la victoire
Site communautaire des SeO

SeO-Gaming .:. Allez les gars, tous a la victoire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ R.ogue^Gun Game ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SeO-Gaming .:. Allez les gars, tous a la victoire Index du Forum -> Discution principal -> Presentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
halyober

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ R.ogue^Gun Game Répondre en citant

Rogue Gun Game > urlin.us/2bgpd

In-world..model..of..the..MP5;..note..the..strange..flash..hider..and..cut-short..stockOften..times..games..are..released..with..multiplayer..lag,..frame..drop,..and..other..technical..bugsUnless...it...completely...changes...from...this...state,...I...can't...recommended...this...at...all,...unless...you...have...faith...this...really...is...just...another...beta...stageIf..I..die,..I..feel..like..it..was..my..fault,..not..some..rubberband..AI..or..unavoidable..thingsReply..THEDAIBIJIN..Featured..By..Owner..Mar..8,..2015..Hobbyist..General..Artist..Good..to..know..they're..some..fans..of..Big..and..Small..And..also..Rogue..Gun..BuuuttttThe..third..giantess,..Juice..Alia,..is..a..bonus..character..and..has..the..lowest..HPMarcinko..holds..an..AK-47If...they...fixed...JUST...the...framerate...issues,...I...would...give...this...a...9/10,...but...as...it...stands...it's...more...of...a...7/10...-...which...is...still...fantasticdeviantARTBrowse...ArtPrints...ShopGroupsDeviantsSta.shDA...muroChatJournalsTodayForumFind...More...ArtDaily...DeviationsCritiquesCritiqueableWallpaperRandomRandom...DeviantRandom...DeviationRandom...Group...Deviant...Art...Search...Buy...Art...Buy...adCast...Buy...Core...Membership...Shop...Mobile...Groups...Forum...Chat...Journals...=2)...?(window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width+'x'+window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height)...:(screen.width+'x'+screen.height));...this.removeAttribute('onclick')">Wallpaper...Portfolio...Critiques...Critiqueable...Random...Deviant...Random...Deviation...Random...Group...Help...&...FAQ...More...Submit...Join...Username...or...Email...Password...Stay...logged...in...Login...Join...DeviantArt...for...FREE...Take...the...Tour...Forgot...Password...or...Username?...Login...Marcinko...holds...his...Model...733;...note...that,...as...in...the...menu...render,...the...safety...is...onThe..only..problem..I've..had..with..the..game..so..far..is..that..multiplayer..(at..least..for..public..matches)..is..fairly..dead..(right..now)..and..there..are..certain..parts..of..the..levels..that..cause..slowdownI..can..recommend..itI..know..we..live..in..the..age..of..digital..media,..and..developers..can..fix..their..issues,..or..change..their..games..with..a..simple..upload..now,..but..to..be..out..of..early..access,..claims..this..is..representative..of..the..final..productMy...install...total...was...slightly...over...4...gigReply..Howmanywordscanwemak..Featured..By..Owner..Jun..11,..2013..One..Question..what..is..that..pose..I've..always..being..trying..to..figure..that..out,..the..hip..sticking..out..and..the..peace..symbol,..anyone..know?..Reply..claw7705..Featured..By..Owner..Jul..21,..2012....Filmographer..SoEnemies...and...their...shots...are...mostly...avoidable,...and...you...are...rewarded...for...conserving...your...health...as...much...as...possible.Enemies...are...aggressive,...numerous...and...at...times...tiresome...to...kill,...but...you...are...rewarded...not...infrequently...with...gold,...XP...orbs,...and...precious,...precious...health...pickupsNote..that..the..render..shows..it..with..a..folded..stock..which..the..in-game..model..does..not..have,..most..of..the..vent..holes..missing,..the..forend..not..fully..forward,..and..what..appears..to..be..a..10-round..7.62mm..STANAG..magazine..inserted..backwardskillsRead....More........Helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....Scrubbynutz....(....2.6....hrs....on....record....)....Posted:....14....May....What....I....like:-....The....visual....style....is....weird....and....great....-....a....mishmash....of....steampunk,....feudal....Germany,....fantasy....and....sci....fi....resulting....in....werewolf....dudes....in....space....armor....shredding....goblins....in....the....face....amidst....a....steampunky....brauhausThe...graphics...are...amazing,...the...enemies...are...varied...and...fun...to...kill,...and...the...boss...fights...are...suitably...intense.My...only...real...complaint...so...far...is...that...the...music...is...somewhat...repetitiveRead...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...AguilaDeAcero...(...12.4...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...29...April...It's...like...playing...Metal...Slug...or...Contra:...Hard...CorpsFor..the..controls,..you..can..either..use..your..gamepad..or..your..mouse..and..keyboardA..great..pickup..game..to..do..a..run..or..three..when..the..fancy..strikesYou..will..start..with..one..character..available..out..of..five..and..your..goal..is..to..successfully..reach..and..beat..the..level..sevenMaybe....the....community....hub....will....help....supplement....the....lack....of....in....game....community....functionalityVery....tough....and....unforgiving....gameNote....the....weapon....appears....to....be....based....on....a....cheap....plastic....replica....since....the....sling....attachment....point....is....clearly....moulded....to....the....side....of....the....receiverOnce...you're...in...the...room,...you're...stuck...with...what...it...gave...you,...and...have...no...way...to...change...itimfdb.org..Privacy..policy..Disclaimers..The...city...of...Ravensdale...is...coming...apart...at...the...seams...thanks...to...the...rampaging...orcish...hordes...of...the...corpulent...high...priest...Hector...von...GargIn-world...model...of...the...Hawk f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SeO-Gaming .:. Allez les gars, tous a la victoire Index du Forum -> Discution principal -> Presentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006